Apparently we have a fig tree in our yard. It's pretty huge and when I went outside to check on the bees, I picked just a few of the ones I could reach.
1. I did not know figs were real. Honestly, I thought they were just an artificially made filling for disgusting cookies.
2. As it turns out, figs really kind of taste like an artificially made filling. They are kind of soft and squishy and bland.
3. I've never lived in a place where figs existed, which is probably why I thought they were fake.
4. We have a LOT of figs.
5. I have no idea what to do with them.
1. I mowed the lawn.
2. I did laundry and then hung it out to dry on the clothesline.
3. I got an electric shock trying to turn the light on in our bedroom since the switch plates have not yet been replaced.
4. I got very unhappy and am still unhappy. Plus, I still have no idea what to do with the figs.