Here are this weeks questions from Night Owl Crafting!
1. What is your natural hair color?
- Pretty dark brown verging on black in the winter, but it definitely lightens up and has hints of light brown and red in the summer.
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
- I think I would prefer sunrises but since that requires some serious morning hours, I've never actually seen one.
3. What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Their height. For some reason, I constantly compare my height to others. Probably because I'm right in the middle at 5'5", so it's pretty average. Plus, I am very drawn to tall people since not many of those exist in my family (probably why I ended up marrying one!)
4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?
-Texting. For some odd reason, I really despise talking on the phone...unless it is to someone I don't know. In work situations, I have absolutely no problem with it, but I'd rather get a quick answer through text. Ahhh, I feel like a hypocrite now as I used to refuse to ever text because it was stupid and pointless. *sigh*
5. What size of shoes do you wear?
- 8. I thought that was the most common shoe size, but apparently it is bigger than the average. Regardless, I still can't find cute shoes in my size because they are always sold out. Bummer. Ok, who am I kidding? Anybody who knows me at all would scoff at that answer. I can always find cute shoes. Brightly colored pumps are my specialty.
Example - my graduation (our colors were white and green)
Currently Listening to "Strawberry Fields Forever" by the Beatles