7.03.2010

Whoooooo Are You????? - 08.03.2010

For those followers, I'm trying to get to know some of the other DIY'ers in the blog world. This consists of including some posts that may not seem to be the most relevant to our home improvement/craft creating and updating. However, since a lot of ideas on here come from other bloggers, there will be a few posts in the next few weeks relating to getting to know other DIY'ers. Get to know some of them too for awesome ideas! Additionally, this is actually a post from August 3th, 2010, but I backdated it so it is not the first post that shows up on the blog.

Here are this weeks questions from Night Owl Crafting!

1. What is your natural hair color?
- Pretty dark brown verging on black in the winter, but it definitely lightens up and has hints of light brown and red in the summer.

2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
- I think I would prefer sunrises but since that requires some serious morning hours, I've never actually seen one.

3. What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Their height. For some reason, I constantly compare my height to others. Probably because I'm right in the middle at 5'5", so it's pretty average. Plus, I am very drawn to tall people since not many of those exist in my family (probably why I ended up marrying one!)

4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?
-Texting. For some odd reason, I really despise talking on the phone...unless it is to someone I don't know. In work situations, I have absolutely no problem with it, but I'd rather get a quick answer through text. Ahhh, I feel like a hypocrite now as I used to refuse to ever text because it was stupid and pointless. *sigh*

5. What size of shoes do you wear?
- 8. I thought that was the most common shoe size, but apparently it is bigger than the average. Regardless, I still can't find cute shoes in my size because they are always sold out. Bummer. Ok, who am I kidding? Anybody who knows me at all would scoff at that answer. I can always find cute shoes. Brightly colored pumps are my specialty.

Example - my graduation (our colors were white and green)



Jessie

Currently Listening to "Strawberry Fields Forever" by the Beatles


NightOwlCrafting

4 comments:

  1. Nice shoes! I'm one of those taller women @ 5'8". I'm gonna follow along on your journey. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes in your pic!!! And I also must say that I love the colors on your blog, too!!

    Psst, the blogger blog that my name is linked to is rarely used. My real blog is www.craftwithme.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those shoes! My shoes are 8- 8 1/2 as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also LOVE your shoes! I like tall people too! I wish my husband was a little taller, so that I could wear higher shoes and still be shorter than him! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete