2.27.2011

Listen to the Music...Round 4

You know the deal by now.  Here is another rendition of motivation music.  Check out Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3.

This music follows me around in my back pocket (no, I don't have one hand in my pocket) whenever I work outside.

"Peter Gunn" by Duane Eddy
"Why Bother?" by Weezer
"Sunny" by B.W. Stevenson
"Blue Jeans" by Jessie James (a guilty pleasure...I hate admitting this one)
"Get Over It" by Ok Go
"Laugh Laugh" by Beau Brummels
"Radar Love" by Golden Earring
"Cha Cha Twist" by The Detroit Cobras
"Race Car Ya-Yas" by Cake
"Pike County Breakdown" by Flatt and Scruggs
"No Time" by The Guess Who
"Get Rhythm" by Johnny Cash
"Point of Know Return" by Kansas
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" by CCR
"In the Midnight Hour" by Wilson Pickett
"Ms. Jackson" by Outkast
"Dig" by Incubus
"Like a Prayer" by Madonna
"My Generation" by The Who

Short list this time, I know.  Send me some mix cd's and they will show up on the next list!

Jessie

Currently Listening to "Take Me to the River" by The Talking Heads

No comments:

Post a Comment