11.18.2010

I Could Have Danced....Maybe

Ok, so anybody who truly knows me has probably seen me bust a move at least once...if you can call it that.  For somebody who loves music as much as I do, I tend to keep the dancing limited to the privacy of my own house when it is only me and Optimus.

You may have noticed how my posts somewhat always relate to music in a way.  In order to keep us motivated, a big part of that is having excellent music to keep us working.  As always, you can click on the linked area and amazon will let you listen to 30 second clips of each song.  I love that feature.

In a stunning round number 3 (here you can find Round 1 and Round 2), here are the current jams (what am I, 50?) playing in our house:

"Caught Up In You" by .38 Special
"Suzie Q" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
"One Fine Day" by The Chiffons
"Crocodile Rock" by Elton John
"Maps" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"The Late Greats" by Wilco
"All Night Long" by Joe Walsh
"Chelsea Bridge" by Buddy Rich
"Devil with a Blue Dress" by Mitch Ryder
"Green Tambourine" by Lemon Pipers
"Jet Airliner" by Steve Miller Band
"Kennedy" by Ratatat
"Warm It Up" by Girl Talk
"Shop Around" by The Miracles
"Walk Away" by Joe Walsh
"Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent
"Fortune Cookie" by Los Straitjackets (it's free right now on amazon!)
"Your Mama Don't Dance" by Kenny Loggins
"Black Betty" by Ram Jam


As it turns out, this rendition has far fewer newer things on it as well as less indie.  Anybody have similar tastes so you can suggest new music?  Any particular music you like to clean, work or craft to?

Jessie

Currently Listening to "Johnny B Goode" by Chuck Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment