9.09.2010

Cleaning Out My Closet. Not really.

For the past few months, I have been searching high and low for metal/iron shelf brackets to replace the awful looking wood ones in our master bedroom.  After seeing these on Anthropologie, I wanted them.  However, I could not and would not pay $22 per bracket.
These are the brackets I found at a place called DJ Liquidators near Edgewood, Maryland when we went to visit my dad and stepmom for a karaoke showdown at the local Elks club.  Anyway, $3.97 at this place for garden brackets.  I'm also in love with the rugs I got there, which are underneath the brackets.  They aren't the usual teeny ones, but are 4'x6'.  We got two of them to put on each side of the bed once our new room is finished to keep our feet from getting cold on the hardwoods...and to keep from getting junk in the bed.

                                              

I wasn't quite happy with the color this canvas was turning out, so I decided to use them as a background to paint the brackets on. 


These are going to look awesome contrasting the "Dipped Chocolate" colored walls.
                                              

Ahhh, I can't wait for the new bedroom.  According to the most recent USPS update, our new bed is in Ontario, California....wherever that is. 

My brackets....waiting for their forever home.  Figured I'd use them as a decoration for now. 

                                      

Jessie

Currently Listening to "Sweet Jane" by Cowboy Junkies
Currently Listening to "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins (as of Sept 13th edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment